Call for Mobile Photography
American Aperture Awards (AX3) & iPhoneographyCentral
Open Call for Entries
The Ax3’s are an international open call for photography possessing uncommon vision. This opportunity is open to photographers of all backgrounds who capture images that make the unknowable known. Our goal is to celebrate the most iconic photos taken by new and emerging talent, as well as professionals, from around the world and award their photographic insights.
iPhoneographyCentral co-curator Bob Weil is one of the mobile category judges for this year’s event. Daria Polichetti, co-founder of iPhoneArt.com, is also serving on this year’s jury.
||Submission deadline is June 24, 2013.
For more information please visit http://ax3.cc
We invite ALL types of photographers:
- Non-Professional / Amateur
In the following categories:
- Architecture / Cityscape
- Landscape / Seascape / Nature
- People / Portraits
- Still Life
- Street Photography
- Video / Moving Images
- $3,500 in Cash Awards
- A Lytro Camera
- Worldwide Exhibition
- Gallery Representation
- Exposure to Agency Art / Creative Directors
- Invitation to participate on ArtCapitol.com, an online platform that promotes and sells art to thousands of collectors worldwide.
- Feature in Fabrik Magazine
- ePhotoBook published by Aerbook.com
Your work will be reviewed by an esteemed panel of judges from the worlds of photography, art, publishing, education and cultural institutions:
- Bob Weil: Author (The Art of iPhone Photography) and iPhoneographer
- Daria Polichetti: Co-Founder of iPhoneArt.com
- Graham Howe: Curator, Photo-Historian
- Will Michels: Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Maurice Ortega: Director of The Queensland Centre for Photography, Australia
- Sarah Lee: Curator
- Bobbi Fabian: Chair of Photography at New York Film Academy
For more information or to submit your photos to the competition, please visit http://ax3.cc
Copyright © 2014 AX3. All Rights Reserved.